The latest report titled “Aniline Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Aniline.
|Process Included||Aniline Production from Benzene
Aniline Production by Cumene Process
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Aniline production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Aniline Production Process:
- Aniline Production by Cumene Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Aniline production through Cumene Process. The Aniline production takes place using benzene by cumene process employing propene and oxygen. In the Cumene Process, benzene is converted into phenol using propene and oxygen. To produce aniline, phenol’s Ammonolysis is carried out.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/aniline-production-by-cumene-process/requestsample
2. Aniline Production from Benzene : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Aniline production using benzene. The production of aniline is performed by nitration of benzene using nitric acid and sulfuric acid, which results in nitrobenzene, which further gets hydrogenated at high temperatures in the presence of metal catalysts producing aniline.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/aniline-production-from-benzene/requestsample
Aniline is the cleanest aromatic amine that has a fundamental formula of C₆H₅NH₂. It has an amino group that is attached to the phenyl group. It is also referred to as aminobenzene or phenyl anime. These compounds are very toxic and are oily and colourless in appearance. It has a very unpleasant odour. Aniline easily blends and mixes with almost every solvent, which is organic and somewhat mildly soluble in water. It does not evaporate quickly at room temperature.
Aniline is used to produce the by-product Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) that is employed to manufacture products like automotive interiors, insulation, sealants, furnishings, adhesives, and consumer goods. Hence, the increased demand for such products is propelling market growth. In addition, the rapid urbanization and expanding usage of aniline for use as an anti-knock additive and solvent for improving reformat gasoline is boosting its demand. Also, its application in producing pharmaceuticals and rubber processing chemicals will likely further the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Aniline Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Aniline market?
- What are the various processes used for Aniline production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Aniline?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Aniline?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Aniline?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Aniline?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Aniline production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Aniline production?
- What is the time frame for Aniline plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Aniline?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aniseed Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aniseed-oil
- Anhydrous Milk Fat Production Cost Reports– https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/anhydrous-milk-fat
- Anethole Production Cost Reports– https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/anethole
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resourcea
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Comments are closed.