QuickBooks Database Server Manager is an program created by Intuit that assists users in managing the company’s information using multi-user modes. This lets you access the company’s file on the server, and then search for the file of the company on the server’s computer. Many times, clients have reported experiencing QuickBooks error 2020 when trying to access the company’s file stored on the server computer. When you receive this error, you’ll see an error message which is titled, “Error 1920: Service QuickBooks Database Manager (QBCFMonitorService) failed to start.” There is nothing to worry about since you can swiftly fix this issue by following the troubleshooting procedures mentioned within this post.
If you’re not sure whether you’ve QuickBooks Database Server Manager in your computer, contact QuickBooks assistance at 1-888-704-1357 to get expert assistance in solving the problem.
Read more: QuickBooks Error 6129
Causes of Error 1920 in QuickBooks
According to the error message the main reason why the error message is that QuickBooks Database Server Manager faces issues starting. Below is a details of the issues that are affecting the QuickBooks server’s database that trigger QuickBooks error 2021.
- If one or more of the vital QuickBooks programs files become damaged, it may also be the ones associated with QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- It appears that your QuickBooks Desktop installation has encountered errors due to an incomplete or corrupted installation file.
- The QuickBooks Database Server Manager installation is not working or hasn’t been running on your system.
- What is the cause of errors 1920 within QuickBooks? Now we can move on using the troubleshooting strategies to address all of the causes previously mentioned.
- Quick Fixes for QuickBooks Database Server Manager Error 1920
Read more: QuickBooks Error Message 6147
Solution 1: Clean Install QuickBooks Desktop and Rename the Program’s Installation Files
- Select on the Windows Start button and select Control Panel If you can are able to see it in the choices.
- If you can’t find it, try searching manually with Windows Search and go to the Add/Remove Program or uninstall a Program section.
- Choose your QuickBooks Desktop version affected by the error, and then click the Uninstall option at the top.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the uninstallation process and then launch Windows File Explorer.
- Find the folder where QuickBooks Desktop is installed. remove the subsequent folders by adding OLD the beginning of your name of the folder.
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
- C:\Program Data\Common Files\Intuit
- C:\Program Files\Intuit
- C:\Program Data\Intuit
- Install QuickBooks Desktop and test whether you can resolve the issue.
Also, you can read : QuickBooks Error 6190 77
Solution 2: Reinstall QuickBooks Database Server Manager and Rename the Program Files
- Start Control Panel. Open Control Panel again and select QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Select the Uninstall option at the top, and follow the instructions on screen to completely remove the application.
- Then rename the folder according to the steps suggested in the first solution and then install QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
Read more: quickbooks not updating bank transactions
Examine if the suggestions discussed above resolved QuickBooks error 2021. If not, there may be a problem related to the operating system you are using QuickBooks on. These issues will only be resolved after an extensive investigation on the computer system. Contact 1-888-704-1357 and contact any of our certified QuickBooks Desktop specialists to assist you solve the error 1920.
Comments are closed.