When opening the Integration Manager in QuickBooks, an error with the event id 4 of Enterprise Integration Manager appears. Usually, damage to the.NET Framework is what causes the QuickBooks 2017 event id 4 error to occur. In QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition, the QuickBooks pro event id 4 problem appears on the screen along with several error warnings.
Look at this:
invoking ABORT CLOSE in WPR
Validation failed: WPR
SetNameDriverAndPort call failed with WPR.
OpenPrinter call WPR: failed
To learn more about the remedies for QuickBooks Pro event ID 4 errors. Read the blog post through to the conclusion.
Contact the team of trained QuickBooks professionals by calling our toll-free number if you are experiencing the QuickBooks event id 4 error and want it resolved immediately +1-888-704-1357.
What causes the Event ID 4 error in Enterprise Integration Manager?
The causes of the QuickBooks pro event id 4 error are as follows:
1. An incorrect QuickBooks installation.
2. Files connected to QuickBooks have unintentionally been erased.
3. The QuickBooks company file may have some damage or corruption.
4. A few Windows registry problems.
Let’s move on to the solutions to correct the problem.
See also: QuickBooks Keeps crashing
Quick Solutions for the Event ID 4 Error in QuickBooks 2017
The simple troubleshooting steps to resolve the QuickBooks pro event id 4 problem are listed below:
Step 1: Attempt a fresh installation of.NET Framework 4.0 SP1.
To reinstall the.NET Framework, follow the instructions provided below:
1. On your keyboard, press Windows and R simultaneously.
2. Type “appwiz.cpl” into the Run window when it appears.
3. Choose the Programs and Features box or Add/Remove programmes.
4. Select Uninstall after locating Microsoft.NET Framework version 4.0.
5. Restart your computer after the uninstallation is complete.
6. Enter “appwiz.cpl” in the Run box once more, then select the Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs window.
7. Select Programs > Add/Remove.
8. Locate Microsoft.NET 3.5 by selecting.NET Framework in the Windows Feature menu.
9. Choose both choices.
10. Press OK to launch the MS.NET Framework 3.5 installation.
Click Finish to finish.
Continue to step 2 if the QuickBooks pro event id 4 error still shows.
Step 2: Run a fresh installation of QuickBooks.
To install the programme completely, follow these instructions:
1. Write down details including the licence number, product year, and version of QuickBooks.
2. Make a copy of the corporate file.
3. Remove QuickBooks:
4. Get and set up the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
5. Execute the Clean Install utility.
6. Reinstall the desktop version of QuickBooks.
Read also: This company file needs to be updated
We hope the preceding troubleshooting guide will assist you in resolving the QuickBooks event id 4 error. Call our hotline number to speak with the QuickBooks support team if the problem continues.
Read more similar guides: